Moving through the stages of life isn't always easy or fun from the standpoint of health. Unforeseen challenges may crop up. Or you simply may want to change stubborn habits so to ensure greater physical and emotional wellness over the years. Right now and as you get older, know that our providers at One Community Health bring both wisdom and understanding in how they can care for you. Working with you as a partner in whole-person health, all our providers have expertise in adult medical care. When you partner with us, you'll find we keep you at the center of our team-based care.
Our adult medical services include:
- Comprehensive medical care for adults and the elderly (geriatrics)
- Prenatal/obstetric care at both health center sites, with delivery at Providence Hood River Memorial Hospital
- Preventive services, such as yearly exams for men, women and children, immunizations, screening tests like pap smears and mammograms, and flu shots
- Family planning services, including oral contraceptives, IUDs and other long-term contraception
- Comprehensive pregnancy support services, including education on pregnancy, breastfeeding, pregnancy-related health problems and healthy weight management
- Most minor surgical services, including: toenail removals, colposcopies, biopsies, endometrial biopsies, contraceptive implants, wart/skin tag removals, joint injections, and OB ultrasounds.
- Orthopedic care, including fracture management and sports injuries
- We also have an income-based sliding scale discount fee, available for the uninsured
- Behavioral health screenings for adults, the elderly and those concerned with mental or emotional well-being
Want to learn more about topics relate to adult health? Check out our Health Articles, authored by our expert providers and professionals and offering wisdom on everything from heart health to immunizations, preventive screenings, emotional wellbeing and much more.
One Community Health is also proud to offer internal medicine services, thanks to Ana Moreno, MD. As our official in-house internal medicine provider, Dr. Moreno specializes in management of chronic disease, addiction medicine, and helping patients understand and take personal control of their health.