Qualifying for Medicaid
Our patient resource specialists are trained and certified annually. You can trust us—we'll give you the information you need to know and explain in a way that is easy to understand. In recent years, we've enrolled thousands of people in Medicaid annually and are considered the "Medicaid Experts" in our region. Our patient resource specialists can:
- Assess your Medicaid eligibility in the Oregon Health Plan/Washington Health Plan
- Enroll you in Medicaid (if eligible)
- Answer all questions
- Guide you through the application process
- Explain complicated information in a straight-forward way
- Provide bilingual services
- Educate you about what to expect in your Medicaid experience, important updates, changes and helpful tips
Already have Medicaid?
If you are currently enrolled in Medicaid, the state assigns you a primary care provider by default. Before you make an appointment with us, we are happy to help you determine whether your provider works at One Community Health or elsewhere.
Should you be assigned to a provider outside of One Community Health and wish to transfer your care to us, we can assist you when making that call. Please make an appointment with us to learn how we can help.
Regardless of whether you are a patient with us, we are always here to answer your Medicaid questions. Our certified, bilingual assisters are well versed in Medicaid policy and reform.
PLEASE NOTE: In Oregon, the managed health care plan for Hood River and Wasco Counties is PacificSource Community Solutions and Eastern Oregon Coordinated Care Organization. If moving to the area, please call Oregon Health Plan (OHP) to switch your managed health care plan.